Monday 3 October 2016

Anya's Geomatric Floral Collection

So a few weeks back was London Fashion Week. 

Of course I didn't miss watching Anya's Spring Summer 2017 collection. Live streaming/online only though. Don't think I'll ever have the chance to see it there live as in physically be there at the runway. Nonetheless, Anya never fails to surprise and keep us Anya fans on our toes. 

My latest craze...this mini vere! I MUST HAVE IT! Only out in their boutiques next March though.


See how cute it is. And I so love the colour! Would be a nice addition to my collection.

For her SS17 collection, Anya had expanded her designs to include new styles to her collection. Among them is the barrel below. 

I love this combination of intricate geometric leather detail on the glitter blue bag.


Arghh, can't get over this lime glitter mini vere!


Oooh, look at those capped sleeves? You think I can try incorporating the design for Raya next year?



The geometric sorbet coloured designs definitely gives off this retro yet fresh vibes. I can't wait for it to reach our shores. 


Imagine going out to lunch at work without having to lug your handbag or bring your purse in hand. Kinda cute, no?

Ooh, to end this post, from 3rd Oct to 20th Nov 2016, Mandarin Oriental serves an exclusive afternoon tea inspired by Anya's Autumn Winter 2016 collection. I've not gone for it yet but if I do I will definitely share pics and give reviews. Give MO a call to get more info and make reservations, k?

#Anyahindmarch #Baglady

No comments:

Post a Comment