Thursday 1 September 2016

Happy to be blogging again...


Hi everyone!

Gosh, I missed blogging so much. 

I apologise for not giving any notice of my brief hiatus. I was focusing on my studies and exams. After my exams, I then took my time enjoying my freedom. What better way to kick-off my liberation than by stuffing myself with good food and spending quality time with my husband, family and friends.

Gambar-gambar from bulan puasa, raya, birthdays and onward pun semua dalam camera lagi. Only those taken via my phone are uploaded on my insta and FB.

After two and a half weeks (post-exams), best to start 'adulting' again. Bummer...

And of course to start blogging again *Yay*

I'm still tired and overstuffed from our brief Merdeka trip to Melaka. Happy Merdeka Fellow Malaysians! It was good and a much needed albeit super short getaway with Hubs. Like any other trips, balik rumah lar baru rasa penat.

Please continue to read my posts. No pressure. Insya Allah I will publish more posts. 

Eitherway I blog for my own personal gratification. Dapat tak dapat recongnition takper. THIS is for me. Better be upfront about this, right?

In the meantime, here's a sneak peak of the entrance of the restaurant at the hotel we stayed during our super short getaway in Melaka. I absolutely love the tiffins. Floral is so in you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment