Monday 6 June 2016

Greeting Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah, tadi dah settle kat dapur after our sahur.

With the exams looming so near, I thought my reaction towards greeting this year's Ramadhan would be lukewarm than usual. However, it's totally the opposite.

The sense of excitement and euphoria in greeting the holy month this year is definitely different. I don't recall being so "semangat" to cook for sahur last night after spending most of my Sunday in revision class and walking about in Pavi jalan-jalan with Hubs. Somehow I managed to muster some energy to do so after an hour of chilling in front of the TV once we got home.

This will be our third year greeting the Ramadhan and Insya Allah, Eid, as husband and wife. Hoping for more Ramadhans and Eids together in many more years to come, Insya Allah with our own family soon.

Wishing everyone a blessed Ramadhan Al-Mubarak. May our Ramadhan be filled with peace, blessings, forgiveness and enlightenment. Please forgive my family and I for any wrongdoings we might have committed to you, knowingly or unknowingly.

Happy Ramadhan everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment