Tuesday 5 January 2016

Spa Village Majestic Malacca

Wow, just a few days since we greeted 2016 and Alhamdulillah, the year has started off great for me. Insya Allah, things will be more awesome.

To continue where we left off from my short getaway to Melaka, as we had ample time sans the usual touristy spots, we both opted to enjoy our time in the hotel. Husbie opted to chill and finish one of his books whilst I chose to explore the hotel's spa.


How cute is the door stopper to the Spa?

Spa Village Malacca is definitely one of the must tries in Melaka. It's the only place that I know of that offers Peranakan inspired therapies. Those interested are advised to call for reservations especially if you want to try one of their Peranakan Signature treatments.


In my case, I opted for the Suam-Suam Panas Experience. 


Through these turquoise lined doors and ornately designed entrance, we started off my experience with a complimentary hair massage supposedly Nyonya brides would receive the night before their ceremony. The complimentary hair massage lasts about 20 minutes or so. The TV mounted on the ceiling will entertain you with old P.Ramlee movies whilst you're getting your scalp blissfully massaged.

We then moved on to my body massage.


The package I elected for mainly focused on products with Bird's Nest as their main ingredient. The whole session lasted up to three hours. Their body massages were excellent and their Pandan-Coconut hair mask was so effective that my usually dry hair was so sleek and shiny throughout our stay in Melaka as well as the better part of our trip to KK. 


The spa session was definitely a memorable experience. It's definitely nice to be pampered once in a while and a nice way to disconnect and just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment