Friday 25 September 2015

He Got Soul

One day, on our drive home from work, my current fave song, Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor ft John Legend, was on the radio. It has been my fave for the past few months and I am not sick of it yet. I was already singing along to the song. Nothing is as good as listening to one of your fave tunes to distress and end the day.

Moi' : Why won't you dedicate a song to me on the radio? Cheesy yes but at least it's agak romantic. Do I need to enrol you in How To Be Romantic 101?

Husbie: Hey, I can do better than that. I can sing for you!

 @______@"  (Oh God Nooooo!)

Husbie: (He starts belting one of his supposedly original songs)



"Air Pasaaaang Pagiiiiii, Suuuuuuruuuut Pukul Limaaaaaa" (To the tune of I'm Gonna Lose You)



Moi': Oh my gawdddd, please stooopp! Macam mix RnB and Nasyid!

Husbie: Muahhaahahhahaah

He got soul baby!










No comments:

Post a Comment