Thursday 9 April 2015

Some Rambo Action

One very sunny afternoon, as I was on my way to meet Husbie for lunch and crossing the street, a guy in a blue shirt on a motorcycle spotted me and slowed down. Mind you, the moment I hear motorcycles roaring nearby, I get extra antsy and make sure my handbag is on the opposite side of the oncoming road.

He kept looking...

I was nearer to the road now and he's further down the road, but still kept looking back towards me...ok, ok, chill...

He kept on looking...

Woi!Motor dah jauh pun dok sibuk tengok tu apehal...aku tau lar aku cantik tapi I don't think I'm THAT gorgeous!

He had started to make a U-TURN

Oh S**T...

I crossed the road ASAP...masuk celah bushes sikit...selit between some trees...and made it into my car. Nasib baik Pakcik dalam van kasi lepas dulu...

Phewwwhhh...

Sekarang don't play-play, siang terang-benderang pun people are still up to no good. Girls, be extra wary and vigilant of your surroundings. Guys, don't think you're unlikely to become a target. Criminals nowadays are bold, super desperate and just don't care. Your life is something they're willing to sacrifice for a measly few bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment