Sunday 5 April 2015

Jane Iredale - The Skin Care Makeup

So, recently I had the urge to mix it up and add some mineral makeup to my current collection. I'm generally very picky with my makeup and my collection is rather limited. I believe there's no point having too much and wasting makeup. Plus, this is my first time using mineral makeup.

First impressions? Very light and I feel my skin can breath through my application. Though all of them are very nice, I am super in love with my sugar and butter lip exfoliator and plumper. The sugar is edible tau but I don't think I'll be munching on the brown sugar stick.

Kalau nak beli, you can get them from Evon at Davon's. Try lar...time panas-panas nih best pakai lighter makeup.

Clockwise: Amazing Base-Loose Mineral Powder; Liquid Eyeliner; Smell the Roses Hydration Spray; Sugar& Butter Lip Exfoliator/Plumper; Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener; and Liquid Minerals Foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment