Tuesday 11 November 2014

Our first wedding anniversary

Alhamdulillah, we had a wonderful long weekend to celebrate our anniversary.

We spent our first anniversary dinner at Alexis, GE mall. Since we both wanted to have different dishes, Alexis was the best option to cater to our tastes. He had the biryani and I had the carbonara. For dessert, we just had to have their pavlova.

Reminiscing on our dinner, I don't think I could have been that sort of lovey dovey woman. Before I met my husband, I wasn't even the type to hold hands with my then bfs. But here we are, sitting next to each other, feeding each other our dinner, joking around, holding hands and sharing dessert.

Yes, very much cliche' lovey dovey couple stuff. Nonetheless, very happy. My old self would have told the new us to get a room...bluarghhh...

Hahahahah...

Happy 1st Anniversary to us and here's hoping to many great years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment