Tuesday 25 November 2014

Milk it for all it's worth

So during the weekend, Husbie and I were busy being tour guides to his Penang cousins whom were in KL for the school holidays. After spending most of our day in KLCC, we went to William's for a late lunch. In our case, it's a super late brunch. Super hungry by then weeeiii...pukul 4 tak makan lagi!

Forgotten how big the portions were at William's.

Husbie ordered the Nasi Goreng Ketam and I ordered the Nasi Goreng Tom Yam with Ayam Pandan.

Our ala-carte dishes arrived with many at the table in awe.

Husbie : "Hah, banyak nih...nak makan separuh, belah nasi siap-siap macam Pak Long nih" (instructing one of his nephews coupled with invisible cutting action)

Moi' : "But Im already half way through my half..."

Husbie : Macammana tak square? ( Saying this to his loving wife whilst puffing out his cheeks to demonstrate how babab I've become)

Moi' :  -_-"   ( Frusssstttt...)

A few minutes later...

Moi': I'm full. I'm tapau-ing this for dinner. Aiksss...aper jadi ngan your half?

Husbie: Takper...makan slow-slow...boleh habis...

Moi' : (Sedaps ajer panggil orang square) I still ended up tapau-ing my half! So take that!

Lesson for wives out there, do harp on this incident and milk it for all it's worth. Hmmm...I think it's time to trade in my old handphone for a new one...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment