Monday 17 November 2014

Konichiwaaaa...

I've been surveying countries, places and locales to explore in 2015 and Insya Allah,  Japan will be included in our travel plans for 2015.

Apart from checking out travel blogs and reading travel books for tips and recommendations, I've also recorded a bunch of travel programmes on Astro both from the local and international perspectives. Unfortunately, my local travel programme was accidentally deleted by Husbie.

"I thought you taknak tengok dah..."

Huarghhhhh...takper Husbie. I have other sources thankfully.

One of my fave things to do when I'm in a different country is to shop for local brands. We're not just talking about local handicrafts here but true Japanese made clothing and brands. Most have that Americana feel to them but they are definitely Japanese. So don't let that throw you off from shopping to your heart's content.

To appeal to the inner-shopper in Husbie, there are a few Japanese jeans' brands for men I would like to take a closer look at. Among them are Samurai Jeans; John Bull, Blue Blue Japan; Studio D' Artisan and Evisu.

In my case, those close to me know I'm a fanatic for awesome shoes so I would definitely want to drag Husbie to the closest Aso Matsumoto outlet once we're in Japan.

Oh Japan , Japan...I can't wait to see you!




No comments:

Post a Comment