Thursday 14 August 2014

The waiting game

It's been a month since I left my previous job. Now it's the waiting game...wait for what you ask? I'm not really sure...my new job posts or strengthened inclination to have the guts to start up on my own.

In the meantime, we have been gearing to set up our library cum home office. When growing up I remember my family always having one dedicated room for work and study. And later on only then I got to know that I was not the only one among my sisters whom actually dreamt of having a library like Belle from Beauty and the Beast... ( still setting my hopes up for a huge library of my own).

In the meantime, I have this blank canvas to work on. Husbie is more of the conventional and old-worldly type when it comes to the handling of books.

But what do you guys think of colour-coordinating books rather than the conventional "according to fiction/non-fiction" kind of organising?

:p

P.s. the picture with the colour-coordinated organised books is sooo not mine. Got it off randomly from Google okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment