Wednesday 23 July 2014

A wonderful prize by Melinda Looi

With eid around the corner, I spent most of my day today cleaning the house and waiting for the repairman to complete his work. By 3 something, I finally had time to chill in front of the tv and even almost dozed off if not for the persistent bell ringing by the mamat pos laju.

"Nuruljannah?"

"Yer."

"Ok. No 102, mintak sign dan ic yer?"

"Ok."

Took the package and was totally surprised.  All this while I've been wondering who won the VW car i.e. the grand prize for the Melinda Looi contest. Though clearly I didn't win, I am happy nonetheless to be among the 100 other winners.

Tu lar...been slacking on fb'ing and instagramming recently. I wouldn't have even known about it if not for the mamat poslaju.

So, thank you mamat pos laju. I totally forgave you for interrupting my potential afternoon snooze. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin...kosong-kosong yer?

To Ms. Melinda Looi, I have been a fan of your commercial line since last year and am thrilled with the prints and designs of the collection this year.

Maybe if there's another contest next year, lady luck will finally smile upon me and I'll get to take home the Grand Prize.

So, here, I'd like to THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for the prize! I'm ecstatic to have another Melinda Looi merchandise to add into my wardrobe.

Yay me!!!



Most right, 5th line from the bottom... 
Can't wait to wear my Melinda Looi this raya!

My prize!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment