Thursday 21 March 2013

Banzaaaaiiii!!!

During lunch with co-workers yesterday, a stray cat came along to join us. It rubbed itself against our legs to get some attention. In an effort to make it stop, I threw some food to the side for the little one. Poor thing. Vacummed up the fish remnants in seconds.

However, we all went home with a little treat last night. I highly suspect we got some tick bites. My cats are indoor cats so I have never experienced such a thing. The first thing I did when I got home was to have a shower. Only then I went to feed my cats and apply the frontline combo on each of them.

I'm still experiencing itchiness all over my body as of this morning. Got some meds to help.
To new or potential pet owners, don't worry if such were to occur. Just make sure your cats are well protected and vacuum the house like crazy!

Banzaaaaaiiiii!!! ( Sental rumah ngan clorox, dettol etc!)

No comments:

Post a Comment