Tuesday 19 June 2012

Welcome to the club

Despite all the hype on smart phones, I' ve never seen the need to get one. I was a cheeky kitty content with her simple phone for calling, texting, music listening and even on occasions take pictures....

Until last Saturday....

Got a gift...a very special one at that...scroll down to satisfy your curiosity

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
           

Yes...my first ever smartphone...

It's amazing! The camera is great, my first picture was for the nasi kerabu posting...the screen is wide enough...apps are super awesome that it deprives me of sleep. Boyfie had to text me to make sure I go to sleep for a fresh day at work the next day...BEST sangat!

p.s. Sorry for the delayed posting. I could only blog about it today. I was trying to surprise a friend with my new gadget.


Stewie wants to get in the action too...
OMNOMNOMNOM
I'm bored now

No comments:

Post a Comment