Friday 24 February 2012

A Hairy Encounter...

While lazing in bed waiting for Boyfie's routine nightly phone call, I saw this picture I drew for my blog readers two weeks ago on the night stand...









Hahahaah...sorry for the delay in uploading my art. Hope you have a roaring time from laughing out loud!

Since I did not manage to capture the moment with my camera, I decided to draw this pic to demonstrate the result of not shaving my legs for my physio session and was unlucky enough to get a guy physio-therapist that particular day. My usual physio-therapist is a lady so I just didn't bother to shave since I just shaved my legs two days before. Ayoyooooo...

Lesson learnt...at least shave up to my calves. You'll never know when you'd get a guy physio-therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment