Sunday 9 October 2011

Naz and Razis' Happily Ever After...

Dear Naz,

You are and have been a special friend to me...I still remember those schooldays when we used to have our own dance crew...HAHAHA...all those practice and performances...privately or school-managed choreographs...

Who knew, despite me moving to Kuantan, and YEAARSS after having completed our studies in respective unis, we would find each other and reconnect again...

I am thankful that Allah sent a friend like you for me...I am thankful to have such a beautiful soul and loving person near me...I am thankful you were there when I had my moments...and I am sorry I couldn't be there when you went through your hardest moment in life...(May Allah bless her soul)...

Dear Razis,

I've only met you...Had labelled you as shy at first, but then when you started talking about cats...I KNEW you were the one...hahaha...us cat-lovers have to stick together yo...!!!

You are a kind and warm person...and I am sure you'd take good care of Naz...You are indeed lucky to have such a lovely person as a wife...and she in turn is lucky too to have you as a husband...

Dear Naz and Razis,
Both of you must look out and take care of each other...I am very VERY happy for the both of you...

I am no expert in relationships, but remember that patience and to listen to each other are two MAJOR key things in a marriage...to communicate, be diplomatic and give and take are also important in a marriage...and not just usable in negotiations...

May Allah bless you both always, and may you have cute and intelligent babies a.s.a.p.

Love always,
-J-

Inai-design tester...always willing and ever-ready to serve...

                                                     Inai on the bride's feet

                                                    The blushing bride

                                          Steady Razissss!!!

                                          Finally, husband and wife

               The dulang-girls and ex-hartamasians...(Gurlsss, EXERCISE if you don't want the layered mermaid effect...urghhhh...wish I could bleep my tummy area...hahaha)

                               The beautiful couple at their wedding reception

1 comment:

  1. i look like a principal in the 80s looking out at the students in the assembly. ha! ha! dear naz & razis, i also would like to wish you the best in marriage and may you pursue this life stronger as a couple. May Allah bless you and your family always

    ReplyDelete